Choose YellowWood training courses to improve your organisation's performance.
Here at YellowWood we understand the importance of good people to an organisation. The current economic situation highlights even more than ever the importance skilled team members have to the performance of a successful organisation.
To be competitive and to survive in today’s climate you must have the ability to match and to exceed that which your competition offers. Constant dedication to your service and performance requires an investment in training and development.
We pride ourselves on providing training that is practical and adds value to your business. Our unique approach which is practical, engaging and informative is a successful formula. We tailor training programmes to address your unique needs.
His style of delivery is considered insightful, open, honest, interactive and engaging while establishing a strong rapport with participants. William also offers a follow up support service to ensure learning outcomes have been implemented.
Here is a sample of the workshops currently on offer:
- Emotional Intelligence in the workplace
- The art of Negotiations
- Mediation and Conflict Intervention
- Unconscious bias in the workplace
- Immunity to change –understanding habits and creating new personal behaviours
- Intercultural Communication and Management
- Dealing with difficult people and dealing with aggressive behaviour in the workplace
- Powerful Coaching Conversations
- Political skill at work—persuasion and influence
- Presenting with Impact
- Innovation and Persuasion for collaborative teams
- Coping with Change—survive and thrive during workplace change
- Relationship Dynamics
- Difficult conversations and challenging behaviour
- Assertiveness and problem solving
- Diversity and Equality in the workplace
- Effective Communication
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator- understand your personality profile and others
- Effective Meetings and Decision Making
- Understanding conflict styles and strengthening relationships
- Core Qualities of human behaviour
- Creating high performance environments
- The art and practice of a learning organisation
- Dealing with people you don`t like
- The art and discipline of management excellence in practice
- Energy Management – the Inspiration to Motivation and the Key to Goal Setting
- Management Success Secrets
- People Management
- The art of resilience and management of stres